The Club Med Academies powered by Gabe Jaramillo is located at The 4-star Club Med Sandpiper Bay Resort in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Having our facilities in one place is one of our biggest advantages.
CMA is a 258-acre property with $70 million plus of world-class facilities and infrastructure to deliver all that we do. On-site at Club Med Academies, we have 5 classrooms, lecture rooms, theaters, 4 indoor conference areas, outdoor pavilions, 28 rooms of housing, multiple dining facilities, fitness Center, an 18 hole golf course, an 8 court state-of-the-art beach volleyball facility, a driving range, multiple putting and chipping greens, 21 tennis courts, an artificial turf soccer field, a basketball court, 3 pools (one 5-lane and a 25 meter lap pool), theaters, marinas, spa, and more. There are very few campuses in the world that have a comparable infrastructure.
The advantage of being at the Club Med Resort is that the students have the opportunity to refuel 6 times a day at any of our 4-star dining services.
• The Marketplace is the main restaurant of the Resort. This buffet style restaurant welcomes the whole family for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers a wide range of international dishes. The Marketplace is located in the center of Resort with a view on the Saint Lucie River where dolphins and manatees can be spotted.
• Soleil is our waterfront outdoor restaurant with a view on the river featuring a gourmet menu. Here you can enjoy an à la carte continental breakfast, or a light grill and snack. This restaurant seats groups of 2 to 8 people and has high chairs for babies available.
• The Riverside BBQ & Grill is our fine-dining establishment offering an à la carte menu for dinner. Reservations have to be made and is closed on Mondays. Diners must be 16 years or older and provides a luxury experience to satisfy all your senses.
There are 2 different swimming pools for our students to rehab, to cool down at and to have fun:
• The main swimming pool is an outdoor, freshwater pool, located in the center of the Resort, and equipped with deckchairs, parasols, and showers.
• The training pool is an outdoor, freshwater pool dedicated to serious swimmers, with 6 lanes.
There is never a dull moment at the Club Med Academies. Entertainment in the form of pool games, movies, and shows are available every day.
On site entertainment:
• Swimming pools
• Golf course
• Circus and trapeze
• Jet Ski
• Beach volleyball courts
• Paddle boarding
• Beach located at Sandpiper Bay
Port St. Lucie is on the east coast and conveniently located between Miami and Orlando and is only a 45-minute drive from the West Palm Beach airport.
Airport Transportation for academy costumers is available for an additional cost.
For reservations please contact us.